In this interview, repeat guest Dr. Thomas Levy, a board-certified cardiologist, shares his insights into an oft-forgotten and overlooked area of health, namely your oral health.
• Oral infections such as periodontitis and abscesses are the most common infections in the world and frequently are a stealth contributor to chronic diseases such as breast cancer and heart disease
• Everybody thinks an infected tooth will trigger enormous pain, but chronically abscessed teeth have no discomfort at all well over 95% of the time
• To identify asymptomatic abscesses, you need to get a 3D cone beam exam done. This is particularly important if you’re struggling with a chronic health condition, be it an autoimmune disease, cancer, heart disease or any degenerative disease
• Typically, periodontitis will precede an abscess. Once the gum inflammation gets bad enough and permits oral pathogens to reach the apex of the tooth, the abscess begins to form
• Irrigating between your teeth with hydrogen peroxide water is one of the most effective strategies for reversing periodontitis. You also want to make sure you have adequate vitamin C, as the hydrogen peroxide and vitamin C work in tandem to eradicate pathogens and eliminate infection
We Can Vouch For This – 100%
Perry Fields, CEO/ Founder
This video is WOW. Some of you know that we’ve had personal experience with oral infections, ones that go completely unnoticed, have no pain associated with them and are caused often by routine dental work (like having wisdom teeth extracted). I spent 5 years in bed during, what was a promising, athletic career.
I wrote a medical nonfiction book ages ago, about recovering from autoimmune disease and Dr. Levy and biological dentist, Dr. William Glaros, wrote inserts for me. Upon the book being published, a friend/acquaintance, Dr. Joe Mercola interviewed Dr. Glaros and has since been a big proponent for getting the word out about this phenomena that the American Dental Association just won’t acknowledge even though the proof IS THERE. If you acknowledge it, as a public body, you’re liable for it.
After you watch this (and it’s in your best interest to do so), you may wonder why you haven’t heard of this. I just want you to know, that this video was up on YouTube and I could not later find it (not surprising). You can watch it here on BitChute.
Here’s a few things to know, that are running parallel to today’s theme of stopping healthcare information from being presented, so that people can make an actual, informed decision about their bodies.
When I wrote my book, which was mostly about Lyme disease, I had contact ILADS about it. ILADS calls themselves “ a nonprofit, international, multi-disciplinary medical society, dedicated to the diagnosis and appropriate treatment of Lyme and its associated disease.” I was one of the first big athletes to talk about Lyme Disease publicly and I could see their interest, but when they asked me what antibiotics I took and what doctors I saw, they decided to keep my story from reaching their people. They ghosted me. (I personally decided against the standard long-term antibiotic use early on, because I was knowledgeable about the “sick building syndrome” that it’s heavily associated with.)
Their “Brave Lyme Award” went to a child whose family had really deep pockets and were donors. I bravely went back to crush the 800m again in 2010 at the USA Indoor Track and Field Championship, after losing all my muscle mass and wondering if I was going to heal completely. Well, I did!
My purpose though was to get the word out and I did, by the tens of thousands!
My story was about a full recovery, discovering the connection to dental health and using ideas and concepts that even TODAY are still getting crushed, under what’s called “misinformation.” The independent research and data is out there (I’ve seen it), and it will not be kept silent forever. This issue right here stems from every organization in healthcare today and yes, it really is about the money.
Right now all of this is a shame. It’s been going on for a long time though. In the near future, it’s going to have to be a crime as millions of people have really bad dental work (supported by education from the ADA) and are being convinced to take shots (supported by education provided by those who profit from it) that nobody knows the future health ramifications of.
The signs that say “science is real.” What science are you referring too? Or should I say who? The FDA just had its vaccine department leaders resign. The officials that left, their mindset here is to just not be part of it, if you feel you can’t fight it and it goes against your better judgement. You lay down.
I would LOVE not to talk about it…but, I’m not afraid to talk about this anymore.
We won’t be bullied either (and we have). This company will not support any mandates. Please reconsider your talking points, if they are derived from the nightly news. We remain friends with EVERYONE, no matter what their personal choice is.
That’s tough love.